Occasionally a hamper will be returned to us for one of the following reasons:
- A card was left but the recipient did not pick the package up from the post office or parcel locker.
- The recipient is not known at that address or has moved.
- The address details are incorrect or insufficient.
- The delivery was refused.
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver or leave a card.
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out.
- The courier could not contact the recipient and there was nowhere safe to leave the parcel (Same Day Sydney deliveries)
Once your order arrives back at our warehouse we will inform you via email. You will have the option to have the order reshipped from our warehouse, although an applicable redelivery fee will be passed on to you to facilitate the delivery of the hamper to the same or an alternative address.
Please note that this process is subject to change at Christmas due to the volume of returns and the nature of the products being sent.