The couriers will make every reasonable attempt to deliver your parcel. However, to ensure their safety, there are a few exceptions to this policy. If your front door is not easily accessible – for example, you live in a gated property, rural property that is fenced, or secure apartment building – we will leave the 'Sorry We Missed You' card in your letterbox.
Articles in this section
- Will all of my ordered items arrive together?
- Where are my items shipped from?
- How do I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
- Can I send my own courier or shipping agent to pick up my order?
- I have entered the address details incorrectly. What can I do?
- Will my delivery Fee be refunded if my gift arrives late?
- How do we ship our gifts?
- My order has been Returned to Sender by the courier. What happens now?
- What happens when the wrong delivery information was put on the hamper, and was not delivered?
- What happens if the address I gave is incorrect?