Delivering your parcel safely and successfully is our courier's main priority. If a driver arrives at the delivery address and does not deem it safe to leave the parcel (eg. block of units, parcel visible to the street, etc.) then the courier will not leave the parcel at the location. Instead they will leave a card advising the recipient that the parcel has been taken to the nearest post office for pickup.
Articles in this section
- Will all of my ordered items arrive together?
- Where are my items shipped from?
- How do I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
- Can I send my own courier or shipping agent to pick up my order?
- I have entered the address details incorrectly. What can I do?
- Will my delivery Fee be refunded if my gift arrives late?
- How do we ship our gifts?
- My order has been Returned to Sender by the courier. What happens now?
- What happens when the wrong delivery information was put on the hamper, and was not delivered?
- What happens if the address I gave is incorrect?