- Our couriers have Authority to Leave the gift if no-one is home, and there is a safe place to do so. A safe place includes hidden from view, out of the sun, etc. If the courier cannot find a safe place (eg: can't get into a locked Unit block) then they will not leave the gift. No signature is required upon delivery.
- If this happens, a"Sorry we missed you"card will be left, and the gift will be taken to the nearest Post Office. The card will advise which Post Office the gift can be collected from.
- You may receive a notification from Startrack advising this. Notifications are sent to our gift Senders (not Receivers) since you are our Customer.
- At this point, the gift cannot be redirected, and the recipient will need to go to the Post Office to collect. They will need some identification.
- You can contact Startrack Express on 13 23 45 and quote your Tracking ID (which is found in the emails sent to you from Gourmet Basket after ordering) if you wish to discuss your delivery directly.
- You can contact us at any time should you have further difficulties on 1300 354 393 during business hours Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may receive notifications from Startrack about the status of your delivery. Notifications are sent to our gift Senders (not Receivers) since you are our Customer.
For Sydney Same Day Delivery the courier will reattempt delivery between 1pm and 6pm the following business day, and if that fails the gift will be returned to us.
If Authority to Leave has been given, Gourmet Basket cannot accept responsibility or liability on the rare occasion that a parcel is lost or stolen after our couriers have recorded the package as 'successfully delivered'.