We accept Afterpay for orders between $150 and $1,000.
You will need an Afterpay account of your own before you can use it on our website.
Using Afterpay you can pay for your order over 4 installments. There's no interest or added fees and nothing to pay up front for returning Afterpay users. Payment is automatically deducted from your credit card in four equal payments each fortnight and your order is shipped as normal, so there's no waiting like a layby.
To use Afterpay you need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
- Visa or Mastercard (please note AMEX is not accepted)
When Afterpay is available for your order it will appear as a payment option at the payment screen of checkout. Just follow the steps to make your payment.
For full terms and conditions or to access your Afterpay account please visit www.afterpay.com.au
My Afterpay payment was declined, what should I do?
The Afterpay payment option is managed by Afterpay directly, so we have no control over the acceptance or rejection of payments.
Here are a few reasons why a payment can be declined with Afterpay:
- Your first payment amount must be available at the time of purchase - even if you have nothing to pay today
- Your Afterpay account has overdue payments owing
- The Afterpay risk management department has declined your payment
For any questions regarding your Afterpay payment please contact Afterpay. https://help.afterpay.com